Describing
My brother host and I at train station ,when I and my brother went to Cha-Am beach. My brother his name is Kyle Kvamme. He is valunteer form American. He is very handsome and cool boy. He has dark brown short hair, he is average build. he has pointed nose and oval face. When I and brother went to cha-am beach by free train we're happy because it's first time by train. When we at the beach we went to sunbath. my brother love sunbath because he want dark comprexion, but I don't like sunbath haha!. Then we go to resort, it's very beautiful we like it. After that we have little party in dinner we have seafood it's very dilicious . We hangout to mid-night and then we go to bed. In the morning we went to saw sunrise after that we go to train station for comeback home.





This paragraph is good and easy to understand. I give you 9 points.
ตอบลบYour paragraph is ok can read to understand.i give you 8 points.
ตอบลบI read to understand but you must check word.i give you 8 points.
ตอบลบYour paragraph is ok can read to understand.i give you 8 points.
ตอบลบThis paragraph is great and easy to understand. But you should have to introduce. I'll give you 8 point.
ตอบลบ