Memmories

Who ? = Kyle and friends
What happened?= Kyle just lost his wallet
When?= Before he have lunch at Cha-Am beach,at aabout 11.30 a.m.
Where?= Cha-Am beach,Pechburi
How did it happen? =He went to the police , He is nervousness
How did the story end =He meet the good citizen send his wallet back, He excited



  Kyle In Thailand

Kyle is American people. He come to Thailand because he is Volunteer.When he went to Cha-Am beach with his friends. He is excited. He swimming and bike with his friends are amusement. But when he went to restaurant he is concious. He just lost wallet. He is nervousness. His friends suggest Kyle to go to the police While he go to the police. He meet good citizen send his wallet back. He is happiness when he meet his wallet.





ความคิดเห็น

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ12 กันยายน 2560 เวลา 07:10

    This paragraph is very good,easy to understand; I think you should add your Kyle's photo in the blog.
    I give you 7 point.

    ตอบลบ
  2. This story is interesting but you should check the grammar again.
    I give you 7 points.

    ตอบลบ
  3. I poor him haha. Your story is ok but your title is not ok. You should think about your title that more interest. I give you 7 point.

    ตอบลบ
  4. This story is short and you should add detail.
    I give you 7 points.

    ตอบลบ
  5. This paragraph is very good,easy to understand.
    I give you 7 point.

    ตอบลบ

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม