Vacation time
Vacation Time
Last weekend I and my friends went to Cha-Am beach. We go by train.When we get there, we find accommodation for the night.And then we have home stay for tonight It cost 2500 bath. We agree with this cost. Although the weather is bad because have a storm. We can go swimming at the beach but we have a little bit time.
In the evening we set up seafood for party this night. When party come to everyone is very happy some people dancing and some people hangout then we go to bed


This paragraph is nice ,easy to understand and interesting if you add the pictures this paragraph is perfect. I give you 8 point.
ตอบลบIt's a good story to understand.If you add the pictures this story is a perfect.
ตอบลบI give you 8 point.
It's a good story, but your title is not interest. But your detail is very good. I give you 8 point.
ตอบลบIt's ok and easy to understand this story .I give you 8 point.
ตอบลบThis paragraph is nice ,easy to understand and interesting. I give you 8 point.
ตอบลบ