Phu Thap Buek
I had a camping at Phuthap-Buek in Phetchaboon province.In the night I saw the beautiful star.It was so quit could I heared sould of birds. I smelt the nature, It's smelly good. I touched the cold wind. I have tasty and smell good B-B-Q party. My friends and I are sing a song, It's very fun. We hanged out from the evening to midnight and went to bed. We slept in tent.

This paragraph is great and easy to understand. But you sgould add more details. I'll give you 8 point.
ตอบลบIt's a good paragraph, but the detail is very short. You should add more details. I give you 7 points.
ตอบลบYour paragraph is OK,but is very short you should add more details,add the picture about this place.
ตอบลบI give you 7 point.
This your paragraph is short sentences. You should adding more the details and add picture. I give you 6.5 point.
ตอบลบ