Place for Relaxing
A day at the beach is fun and relaxing. The minute you step out of your vehicle you can hear the waves crashing on the shore. You will smell salt as it drifts through the air. Feel the wind blow in your hair, or the mist of water from the waves crashing, or the sand on your feet. No matter how old you are you will find that the beach is the best place to relax and have fun. It can be your first visit or you have visited the beach several times. You can just go there to play, take a walk, go swimming, or just to take pictures and relax.The most beautiful sight I have ever seen was sitting on the beach with my kids playing with the sun setting behind the endless sight of water. All you see is the blue sky with a little purple and pink highlighting the sky. The blue-green ocean just added to the amazing mix of colors. While watching the sun set I am enjoying the sound of the waves crashing on the shore. The best thing about the ocean is that you can go swimming. The one thing that you want to make sure is that you dont go too far out or that you are a really good swimmer. For some reason that sound is really relaxing. When I would have a bad day I would take the 30 minute drive to the beach. With the sunset and waves crashing you also have the scent of salt as it drifts through the air and the mist of water as the waves crash against the shore as well as the water. Normally someone wouldnt like the feeling of mist on them but when you are at the ocean. The wind blowing is something that you will always deal with at the beach but it has a calming effect.

This paragraph is great and easy to understand. I'll give you 9 point.
ตอบลบYour paragraph is nice and clearly. I give you 8 points.
ตอบลบYour place is very interesting . Your paragraph is good .I will give you 8 point.
ตอบลบThat's good the topic and easy to understand. I give you 8 point.
ตอบลบ